Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Coming to an end!

Time spent with my parents was very short but also wonderful. I really am glad that I had been able to see them even if only for ~20 hours. They are on their way back home now, back to good 'ole Michigan. Me? Well, I'm only 30 days behind them.

Things still are going full speed but luckily with an end in sight. 10 days until my classes here on the island are forever over and then I just have to plow through a handful of exams and I am home free. It seems so long since I have been back. I guess it will be - I haven't been on the island for the whole semester since my first semester here. Thanksgiving is coming up too and I don't even want to think about it. That was the worst day I think that I have had on the island was last Thanksgiving and not being there for it. This Thanksgiving I hope I will see the good because it is the LAST holiday I will have to miss because I am here. Ah well...

So anyway, I am back in the health groove - wanna look nice for my man when I step off that plane ;). Started going to the gym yesterday and am already looking forward to going back. It's so nice just to take an hour of the day for myself and to straighten out my head. Today, Sana and I are making a study schedule and we are sticking to it!!! I hope it works out. I just think things will work out better if I am not doing it alone and am able to get more thoughts in my head than just my own. We'll see how that works out.

Classes end next Friday. Then what? Here we go: ICM practical exam, Pathology Lab exam, Pathology Shelf exam, Microbiology Shelf exam, Pharmacology Shelf exam, ICM Shelf exam and out Mini3 the day that I leave! Whew. Seems like alot but I know it will fly by. So - better get back to it! Missing you all tons... I mean TONS!

No comments: