Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Mmmmm sleep.... 0:-)

It's now less than a week until my next midterms and I am already tired! Uh oh... I can feel my eyes getting sleepy right now as I'm typing. I'll try to put in some more time tonight but I think that the battle is about lost for me. I really want to push myself to act like the exam is Saturday or so - just so I really push to get through material. Doing well on this mini will really leave me feeling comfortable for the final stretch so I hope it works out.

I've been so tempted to go home tonight at 7pm, then 9pm, etc. I'm trying to stay as late as I can but I think my body knows that my mind is just evaporated. I've gotten a good amount done but I need to make sure I retain it. I'll probably have to find some way to quiz myself. We'll see how it goes. Anyhoo, I'm sure tomorrow will be productive as well. As for now, I'm gonna put in my last bit of work before I finally get to shut my eyes and dream of home.

Goodnight! * Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz............*

1 comment:

Ashley Skweres said...

If you need a study break, my blog is theskweres.blogspot.com I think it is only fair, since I read yours all the time! Good luck on your test!