Saturday, November 24, 2007

Just countin' down the days...

Well that night was alot of fun - so much so that after the Kubuli blocked half of my memory and got me sick in the middle of the night - I feel that I now have had enough until I get home, hahaha. Funny how power hours were so easy in college... I did think I was getting old but then again Kubuli is a stronger beer - yeah we will go with that excuse!

Anyhoo - so yesterday went okay just worked on bits of things here and there. I got to talk to my baby today while some of our friends were over the house! Seeing them all made me so happy! I just wanted to squeeze them all! Ah well 18 days. YES - We have hit the teens!!!! 18 days to go and I am home free. I am really trying to figure out what I am going to miss from here. I'm sure that will be in another post to come, as of right now I can't think of anything!

It is going to be so weird tomorrow when I don't have to go to class! I never have to go to campus again - only to take exams! Slowly but surely, the excitement is building as I am realizing this is mere DAYS away from being over... Wooooohooooo!

No comments: