Thursday, October 05, 2006

Tomorrow it begins...

One more day then the gross anatomy practical exam is here. Not too nervous, me and Matt went over alot of practice things yesterday and I think I really have a handle on it. Really when looking at the body you have to stop, orientate yourself on where you actually are in the body then figure out the answer. So often in the practice I wanted to just jump in there and figure it out. But waiting like 10 seconds to see what they are tagging and what muscles it goes through, etc. really helps.

Not sure what time I take it tomorrow. We are all sequestered in Classroom 6 and are pulled out randomly on a draw. Hopefully I can just go first. Everyone is going to be cramming, but I don't know if you can even bring books or even speak in there! Oy, I just want these 'first exam' jitters gone! The big exam is coming up quick to - Monday!

Starting my 3rd practice exam today - I tend to get one done a day. In class today I will probably go over more material I was iffy on yesterday. But I was starting to feel a bit worried yesterday though but I shook it off.

Today is the last day of dissection and it will be my group, group B, dissecting the forearm. I don't think it should take too long because the group before us already took off all the skin and pretty much all we have to do is identify the muscles/vessels/nerves. Not too bad. So I'll hopefully be out quick! Tonight though a few of us are thinking of going to the gross anatomy lab at 1am. I'll be back at home after lab but I am thinking of going with everyone. I say I will go, but we'll see. 1am is kinda pushing it for me. Although I stayed up last night till 1:30 and got up around 5:30/6 this morning. Oh well.

No class though tomorrow - so technically week 5 ends today! I can't wait until our second mini in week 10! After that things are going really fly! We are done with classes next month (I love saying that!), on November 30th and then we have about 10ish days off to study for our final! So once the second mini is over I will be all amped to study because that will be the last thing I'll have to study for!

Sigh, always looking to December - but whatever, that's what keeps me happy!

Class is starting! Talk to you soon!

P.S. Neeman Marcus came out with their Christmas catalogue!

Okay byeeee :-P

No comments: