Friday, October 06, 2006

Goodbye first exam jitters!

Well hello, hello, hello!

Alright so my lab practical exam is over! Finally have one test under my belt. In my opinion, I feel like I did well. There were 40 questions and after it was over I had about 5 "iffy" checkmarks on my scantron thingy. I am sure there were a few others I was iffy but by I am hoping it is no more than that. People are talking about the answers already and then I am now starting to second guess things but I am trying to stay positive. I started thinking 'oh what if they are right' now and I just need to stop!!!

After I left I felt really good though. Good enough to get errands done in town instead of storming home lol. But on the way home I had a thought. I thought to myself, "First test down! ...sigh, this is going to be part of my GPA... uh oh, this contributes to what all the hospitals are going to see for my residencies!" After that I swear I felt myself throw up in my mouth a little bit. Hahaha.

So now I am just finishing up relaxing and am about to continue studying for the mini on Monday which is a TON bigger than today. So - back to it!

I'll talk to you all soon!

Jess

P.S. I loved talking to you today Tim - it was great to hear your voice! Miss you and love you and Ma tons!!!

No comments: