Tuesday, October 03, 2006

CrAzY time!!!

Hi!!! How is everyone today? :)

I'm alright. Today was a good day - well it is not even close to being over at 6pm lol but so far so good. I am very relaxed lately this week, which is surprising. Everyone and I mean everyone on campus is freaking out but I haven't felt stressed yet still! I'm just wrapping up my reviewing now and just about done. I have 5 old mini exams waiting right next to me. I just can't seem to pull myself away from reviewing. I don't want to take these exams if I am not ready but I have to start moving along soon. So tonight I will start those up!

So many people though are believe they are going to fail. Some people I know aren't even going to be buying plane tickets to come back here in January yet until they get their scores back! I feel bad for those people. I feel confident but I know how iffy I can be on taking tests so hopefully I can pull it together.

I gotta say that I am so excited thought about everything! I really feel so fortunate to be here. I might as well say this before I get my exam score back but I am surprisingly so happy here. I think after the mini especially but even now I really feel like I am 'in' med school and I am loving every minute of it! I love waking up in the morning still to learn all of this stuff, loving all the studying - what is wrong with me?! LOL, just kidding. I don't think anything is. I know I am doing something that I really love. I really do feel lucky to be here even though I can't wait to get home.

Oh and FYI, growing my hair back out lol. At least a little bit! :-P It is bugging me!!! Grow hair grow! I can't wait to see everyone and go out but also to just be able to dress up and look decent for once! Everyone here sees pics of me from home and are like "That is you?" I guess I just look like a dork here with all my focus on the books and my four-eyes :-P. Oh well!

I have alot more I want to type out but I really need to get back to starting these minis! I'll write more tomorrow for sure.

Thanks fam and friends for keeping in touch with me so much! You are all such a HUGE part of why I am so happy here and feel like I can make it! All of you are the best family anyone could ever ask for and I am so grateful. Love you all so much!

Jessica

No comments: