Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Coming to the end of October and into my last month of classes!!!

Well, tomorrow is October 25th one week away from the beginning of November. Why is this so great? IT'S THE LAST MONTH OF CLASSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

November 30th is our last day of class. After which we have some time off to study for our final but I am going to be so stoked when it hits November. I told my roomies this in August that when it hits November 1st I would start to get very excited - so I better! What is everyone at home doing for Halloween??? Any fun plans? :) Save some candy for me!!!

But yeah, this weekend we leave the 7 week range and head into 6! I can't wait. The more I think about it though the slower it seems to go lol. Tonight I found myself sitting on the balcony with some coffee watching the sunset and the water, but then turning to look at the road I took into this city from the airport and how much I couldn't wait to travel in the opposite direction heading back home. I probably going to cry on the plane I will be so excited!

I am watching the Tigers now... yeah, 0-2 so that's no good. Bottom of the 6th too. Hopefully we can pull something together. I took up some more studying tweaks so this will be interesting. I am a little nervous because I am not as busy as I was. I feel this way is more efficient that I was doing, which is good, but without being JAMMED with work it is hard to feel like I am doing enough. We'll see. It's only been a few days.

I also went to go talk to Dr. Grogan about what I can do for biochem. He is a very nice guy and I am going to go see him again before the second mini next Monday. But this one I am sure is going to go much better in biochem. This week is moving like a slug though. Alot of meetings, classes, studying, and labs. Ah well, only a couple more days till the weekend and then my countdown continues! Next week will fly because I will be studying for the exam the whole time lol.

Well back to biochem studying - more enzyme/cofactor memorizing to do... I hope all is well with everyone - you are never far from my thoughts!

Jess
XOXO

No comments: