Saturday, October 07, 2006

Ready for Mini 1

Just about time to take my big mini. It is over 36 hours away and I feel just about ready to kick its butt! I'm still studying but really casually. Watching a movie right now actually - Castaway... You know, the movie where he gets deserted on some island? Why does that sound so familiar??? ;) Hahaha.

MSU lost to Michigan I see... I'm not even going to comment, lol. State will always rock so whatever, I'm not worried:-P.

Nothing much new as usual but feeling good about Monday. I'm ready to get back in the routine of class and getting ready for mini #2 on November 6th! That's only 4 weeks from this Monday! Yay! Haha, not too often you hear of people EXCITED to study - but that is me!

I'm just wondering what is going on in Ttown. I wish I was home to celebrate Al's big 21st! I am sure you all are going to have a blast! HAPPY BIRTHDAY AL!!!

Sigh, I'm too lax right now - I should get productive, lol. Less than 10 weeks now till I'll be home - so pumped! Still may seem like a while but 9 weeks and 6 days seems alot better than 16 weeks!!! Realizing it is a Saturday night now and everyone is probably out now so I will get back to studying and watching some tv! I'm so glad I worked so hard to be ready for Monday and not stressed at all.

Hope I can keep this up for another 3.5 semesters! (Hey, I am just about 1/2 way done with this semester... :-D).

Talk to you tomorrow! Sleep tight!

Jessica Lynn

No comments: