Sunday, October 22, 2006

Quick note then back to studying...

Just a quick note! I am taking off the 'comment' section to my blog. While I am so excited that many students who are applying to Ross and elsewhere find these blogs helpful - I have gotten a few comments that - well, yeah aren't necessary. Primarily this blog is for myself, friends, and family back home to know how I am doing - not for judgement. I got enough from that on ValueMD - hahaha.

So, thanks for the comments from all of you who found this helpful and feel free to IM me on AOL but this option will be taken off from this blog. Welp back off to studying!!! :) As for those who OBVIOUSLY find it more important to criticize me on my life here in Dominica than to study, might I suggest you do the same?

Love you all!

Jess

No comments: