Saturday, December 01, 2007

IT'S DECEMBER 2007!!!! IT'S HERE!!!!

December is here, I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!! This is my last month (not even a month, I leave a week from Friday!) that I will be here in Dominica. After all this time - it is finally just about over. The pathology lab exam went ok... I hope. It was so much cramming for 30 questions but hopefully it will come out alright. Next up? Shelf exams!

In second semester I tried so hard to study for them and it definitely didn't pay off. Not that I am saying that people shouldn't study - but high yield is the way to go if you want to. This semester however we will have 4 shelf exams: pathology, microbiology, pharmacology and ICM. These are all about two days apart so kinda hard to study hardcore for them. But again, high yield. So I am doing that and after my shelf exams, I will only have mini #3 to go before I get on a plane out of here (one hour later!).

I am just beyond excited! I am just coasting until the end now and it feels so good! My room is so empty and I just have to fold up my clothes and I will be all set to go! Anyhoo - I am going to get back to shelf stuff but I will be seeing you all very VERY soon!!!

And of course - a shout out to my dad on his big day!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!!! I hope you have a nice birthday!!! See you soon! :D

No comments: