Thursday, December 06, 2007

Down to three...

Well it is time for yet another Shelf exam - micro this time. Luckily my last two shelfs are at 1pm so I don't have to wake up at the crack of dawn. My next one that I will have to get up early for is my LAST ONE! I guess that is alright because it is the day I leave!!!!!

Today was alot of errands on top of studying. Mostly everything is taken care of! I am signed off the bank accounts for my two organizations, closed my personal account (yay for seeing American money again!!!), and other stuff too. After my exam tomorrow - oh yes - time to go out and have some fun! My last OLAS E-board dinner will be tomorrow night followed by some good times at Fusion most likely! Saturday though is back to the books for one last weekend of studying (on the island at least!). Then I will just have my ICM Shelf and my mini #3 exam. Ugh, I am so excited I can barely hold it in! I just want to gooooo!!!

Ah well, it has been 16 months and nearly 475 days, 7 more won't kill me :)! Nothing much else to talk about besides how much I DON'T want to study and how much I just want to fly home now! Yup, that's about it! Haha, well back to micro I guess... I'm sure posts will get more exciting with the last week countdown to come!!!

No comments: