Saturday, December 08, 2007

Happily I say, it is time to go...

The micro shelf was interesting at best. It was rough to be honest and that one is making me think about how much work I have to do in the next month to rock out my COMP exam. Again, so glad I am taking it in January! At least it is mostly physio, pharm and path I hear!

After the exam, I went back to my apartment to get ready to go out for my last OLAS E-board dinner and then out for probably my last night out in Dominica. I can 100% say that it is time for me to go home. I love spending time with my classmates here but I found myself out until 9pm last night. That's right friends from home - when do I ever do that!? To be truthful, I ate a lot of food last night and didn't even really have room for many drinks! By the time the heavy drinking rolled around I had to tap out. It was great though, honestly! How often do I get to eat, drink go home and watch a bunch of tv, sleep - wake up EARLY (7am) and happily start up studying without a hangover?? :) I think that is pretty awesome! Plus today is my "off" day at the gym - yay!

Anyhoo, now I am entering my LAST WEEK of my time here in Dominica - less than a week actually! A week from right now (8:30am) I will be flying to Miami, FL and soon after to Michigan to get home at 2:20pm! Yay!!! I can't believe it! This weekend is already flying and soon it will be Monday and time to take my last Shelf exam then my last couple days before I take my mini and fly out! Craziness! Right now though I am working on pathology. Trying to do alot of campus today so I can keep studying at home during the week. I better get back to it! :D

No comments: