Saturday, December 15, 2007

One flight away!

Greetings from a newly made 3rd year medical student! This trip has been amazingly smooth so far! I just hope it keeps up! I am one - ONE - flight away from being home in Michigan! Ahhhhhhhhhh! Last night was alot of fun. I was in Puerto Rico with Simran (hi!!) and we got sushi, cheesecake, chocolate cake and Coronas - yummmm! I had alot of fun, thanks girl! I woke up at 4am to get the traveling back on again and am now here in Miami waiting to board in about 45 mins!

Tonight will be fun I'm sure, I hope I get to see alot of my friends - I've missed them so much!!! Well, not much else to say besides I am happy, happy, happy!!!!! Wish me luck on my last flight, I hear that there is a storm brewing! It just needs to hold off until tonight!!! ;)

No comments: