Monday, December 03, 2007

5 to go!

Its about 5am in the morning and I just can't sleep anymore! Maybe because I have been napping so much lately but oh well. Today is my pathology shelf exam and I am ready to take it, get it over with and move onto pharm. Everyday I am just staring at my 16-month calendar I started when I got here and just see one little tiinnnny week to get through and it's killing me! I'm SO excited! Maybe that is why I can't sleep, haha?

I still have a nice list of things to do before I leave, most of which I am hoping to knock out after my exam. This week so far though has just been relaxed studying. I am doing as much as I can for the shelfs but really I am getting to sleep alot and relax a bit too! Too bad there isn't more packing to do! It's pretty much all done! That makes it harder, just to sit around with nothing to do waiting for the time on the clock to run out, haha. Oh well. Anyway, I'm gonna shove a few more facts in my head before the exam then get the day started. YAY for tomorrow being December 4th - then only 10 days to go - the ULTIMATE countdown ;)!!!

No comments: