Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Trying to study, haha...

Wow, this seems like the impossible! Trying to study when I have 3, count 'em, 3 days to go! How can anyone be studying right now??? Luckily, I started on the weekend so I don't feel overwhelmed with it but I am finding myself being a little lazy this morning. Ah well, as always - it will get done - one way or another! Last night was alot of fun though! I got to just hang around with some buds from my class and just chill out - definitely a nice last night out! Thanks guys! :)

So... 3 days. Pretty much feeling that that will be more than enough time to get in all my studying but I am sure that opinion will change, haha. I am jsut so lazy right now I can barely move - I don't even feel like working out and that is rare. I have cleaned up my room a bit to get ready for James to come in and check it out tomorrow to get my security deposit back! Also, tomorrow I am getting my last laundry stuff done and going to be probably completely packed by tomorrow night! Craziness! I just hope I can bring everything home that I want and I don't go over the weight limit! Anyway, today is just all about relaxing, studying and packing! It's so fun when I get to convert my money back to US, get to charge my home cell phone and all that stuff! It really starts to get you all excited!!!

I still can't believe this is almost over - well - practically is over. 475 days. 16 months. I never thought that I could make it through this. Well, that isn't exactly fair. I knew I could, I just wasn't sure sometimes if I had the strength to get through it - but I guess I did, huh? So weird that by the end of the week I will be leaving here a 3rd year medical student. I just keep thinking what if I didn't come here. What would I have done? My mom and I can't figure it out. Would I have reapplied? Tried for the P.A. program that I was thinking about? Would I still be working in the nursing home? No, haha I at least know I wouldn't be doing that (and for all who have worked in one as a nursing aide - hats off to you!!). I guess it doesn't matter what I would have done because I know I chose the right path and coming home now is just icing on the cake!!! Well, I better get back to studying as slow as that may be. Maybe it is time for some chinese food? :)

No comments: