Monday, December 31, 2007

Goodbye 2007, Hello 2008!

Hard to believe but it is the end of the year! Getting ready to start up our big New Year's bash at our house with ~50 of our closest friends! I can't wait! People will be getting here any minute so this will be short but I just had to put in one last entry. This has been the most challenging year of my life - being away from home for nearly the entire time. Last year at this time I was dreading the new year of 2007 - knowing what was ahead, what I was giving up and what I had to get through to have the island past me. Well, it is all over now - the hardest year thus far of my life but also the best is just another year to put away and remember. Time for a new beginning, a fresh start with my life back at home! I know each year will be getting better and better - but with all I have been though and the huge changes my life has made in this past year - if 2008 has a chance to top that, I can't wait to see what is in store for Tony and I in the new year.

Blessed with family, friends (who are family anyway :) ), great home and a wonderful life! May I not forget this in the new year and always work to better myself for the good of others! All my love! See you in 2008!!!

No comments: