Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Yikes, time got away from me!

Hi everyone! Wow, busy week so far. But it's good - this week is already just about over (well over 1/2 way there).

We started up neuro and - WOW - non-stop information. I am going to be up so late tonight memorizing this stuff. It is sooooo intersesting though so I really don't mind it at all. Now I think my class is beginning to see what the upper semesters are saying when they sarcastically say, "Oh you are second semester? ...Yea, good luck!" But I am actually more excited and think I will do much better than last semester, so that makes me happy. We had our OLAS general meeting and it was pretty successful so that was fun.

Hmm, otherwise just studying... Nice walking around campus and not being the 'new' person anymore. I see smiling faces and fresh books (1st semesters) haha. But it is so cute! Was I that happy when I showed up? Yes... Well, I still am but in a different way, haha...

Well, looks like coming home is just about set. I think I am going to go ahead and do it. I am thinking I will be leaving here on a Thursday afternoon and I will be home Friday morning. Not sure if I will be leaving home on Sunday or Monday but either way - it is a short visit. It's be hard to catch people to see but don't worry my next 2-3 week break will be a little over a month after that so it isn't so bad... I'll let you know what is up with that as time goes on. I don't think it will be too hard to make up for missing a day or two - plus I will be studying on the plane. So, at least right now I am not too worried about it.

Hmm what else... Did I mention how much neuro we have?!? Oh yeah, talked to AES so all my loan stuff should be taken care of. I am just going to take out a little extra for my own sanity. I've always tried to be good with money so spending all this is hard to take, haha. But it is a good investment I suppose, right Ma ;-) ?

Sigh, alright well I am going to get back to neuro class and then head to the gym - get myself all PUMPED UP for studying all day and night, haha.

Talk to ya'll soon!

Love, Jess

No comments: