Monday, January 08, 2007

Deep breath...

Hello all, productive day so far but still have to start studying. The gym was good. Really helped my mentality a bit. I'm excited to go back, lol. Oooh yea - back to my exciting life. I got back to the apartment and made sure that I got my room all straighened and unpacked before I let myself get a shower or food. Haha. But my room looks even better I think than before! I have pics from break ;-) Finding Nemo wall stickers in my bathroom and MUCH better 100% cotton sheets!!! This room is definately better than before.

So now I am just eating dinner then am going to start reviewing the day and getting organized for class tomorrow. I will talk to you all soon! Miss you so much already...

XOXO


P.S. I have two countdowns here for when I am coming home because I am not sure if I am coming home around March or staying again the whole time. So until I know, I'll just leave them both up...

No comments: