Sunday, January 14, 2007

Week #2, coming right up!

Whew, alright here we go. I think tomorrow is going to be the longest day of the week so that is good. I get my dissection done so I won't HAVE to stay late on campus after tomorrow - but I still might... I'm thinking tomorrow will be 6:30ish to probably 6pm. Workout, classes, dissection, OLAS meeting...

This weekend I think was productive, still going... I am finishing up my studying now and going over first semester material that they did this past week too. It's not too much (no offense to the first semesters who read this - hey, I've been through it before) so I will get done with that quickly. Got alot of my stuff organized too so that helps. I'm hoping I can have a repeat of last night and do some relaxing before bed but it's only 8:30pm.

Going to talk to AES, my loan place, and see if they can ship me extra that I probably should have applied for in the beginning. If so, I might be set come back around February 22nd. Just like last semester, I am not getting my hopes up but it is in the back of my mind. I'm hoping though that I can get up early tomorrow to go to the gym before class. I don't want to stay on campus after the OLAS meeting so we'll see.

Well, still nothing is going on that is too exciting (exam-wise lol). My first exam isn't for quite some time (February 12th) so yeah, no fun panic or anything to talk about. So, I'll letcha go for now but I'll write again tomorrow after I get back to the apartment.

Miss you all!!! ... alot.

No comments: