Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Back in the saddle again...

Today seemed to be a bit better. I had my usual classes (still short days until next week) and then I went to the gym. Working out always seems to help me with my mood. Just a fantastic stress reliever. After that I went back to the classroom to study for the afternoon. Started to feel like I was getting back into it. I think it will take until next week to be fully productive again but it's a good start.

I had an E-board meeting for OLAS as well today at 5. Just basically setting up the semester and getting ready to make out announcements to the campus of our first general meeting. Alot of nice things are planned this semester so it makes me excited. We are doing our boat party/after party for charity as usual and half of the profits are going to my other project the Dominican Health Foundation! I just asked if it could be considered for a donation and I am really glad I did! I hope so many people turn out.

As for now, I am finally home. I got a shower in, some dinner in my belly, and now watching a little tv before I start studying some more... It's funny now I see so many 1st semester students around and it really makes me think that I actually WILL get home someday. Hahaha. Not trying to be mean but knowing they have to be here longer than I do makes me feel alot better. They are even accepting people for next September! Wow, when those students come I will be a 4th semester student (God willing) and will be just about out of here! This is how I guess I need to be thinking, right Grandma? (*wink*) Just looking for the postive and looking forward to the time when I come home and not dwell on what I am missing...

Well, about that time to get motivated for a little longer before bed. Love you all.

Jess

No comments: