Wednesday, January 24, 2007

My 100th post - yikes!

Hi all! How are you all? I'm alright just sitting in class but today is quite fun. We are doing all clinical conditions and it is pretty exciting! So much better than 1st semester that is for sure. The work is insane - they are really making us work to be 2nd years but I am actually having some fun with it.

Stayed on campus late last night studying and I also had an anatomy TA session as well as a little but of a neuro TA session. Both of those for me are the same day, same time but I will just go to the neuro one (the whole thing) tonight. Those are Tuesdays-Thursdays 7-9pm so it stinks because I don't like being on campus that late but maybe I'll get more done this week.

Nothing much new still but Mini 1 is sneaking up on us ALREADY! Three weeks from Monday we take it - that's so crazy!!! That's alright though I'll be ready for it.

... Whew just got done with a lecture and had to go to talk to this professor about stuff - yipers. More studying for this girl today... After trying to keep all of the past couple of weeks of stuff locked in I hope I can keep it there while stuffing in more. That is what I am most worried about - forgetting! I'll look like such an idiot if I forget all of this when my rotations come about. I hope others felt the same way because it is starting to get me nervous! Slowly we are builing cases, differentials, treatment so it is a little nerveracking!

Okay, well I better go finish my last hour of class then off the the gym before the study party begins!

Love you all so much!

Jessica :)

No comments: