Thursday, January 11, 2007

Week one just about over...

Alright, that wasn't so bad... Our first week is pretty much done. We just have class tomorrow at 1pm for an hour and that's about all she wrote for the week.

I'm not too sure if I am just tired or lazy but I am finding myself taking like a nillion naps. Ah well, hopefully I'll be all napped out by Monday and ready to start some real hardcore studying again... I got alot done today though. I had my classes, did some studying, and finished a good handful of errands. I was pretty glad about that. I had a couple snacks at home and yeah... pretty much passed out. I just got up a couple hours later and am ready to get going... This weekend is going to be so long though that I am going to have plenty of time to study this week's material but hopefully I can do some reading and practice questions too.

Well I better get to it. This was a boring post - I realize. Tomorrow will be better!

:-P

Talk to ya soon!
Jess

No comments: