Friday, January 19, 2007

Week #2 done - where does the time go?!? :D

Well good morning! Here we are Friday again! Crazy! I'm just sitting in classroom 5 waiting for class to start. Today we just have an hour while part of our class is dissecting this morning then classes start back up around 1-3 (so today is not that bad). I guess everyday isn't 8-4 but with meetings, time imbetween and such it ends up still being a longer day than last semester but that is okay because so far I am liking second semester more than first.

Saw a good movie the other day, The Constant Gardener. I avoided that movie for years because I really thought it was about a gardener lol. I just got caught up in it and it was really a good movie. But as for yesterday I got alot of work done. I had classes, then an honor council meeting. I guess the dean wants to meet with us next week because she wants us to become more active (which is nice) so we have to meet back up and she said that lunch is on her! Sweeeeet. That will be pretty nice.

Today is a busy one, I just wanted to write a quick entry and get back to studying. I'll be in class till around 3 and workout hopefully within the next couple hours. That always helps. Have an OLAS meeting tonight but probably can only stay for a half hour because I have to count the ballots for the 1st semester student government elections at 5:30pm. Then HOME! Tomorrow is another busy one because I have my anatomy TA session 1-3pm and then studying all day long (most likely and unfortunately on campus) then have a review session with the awesome guy who helped us out last semester Amir at 9pm. Yes, 9pm on a Saturday night. I must be nuts, haha jk!

But I better get back to studying! I'll try to write again tonight!

XOXO
Jessica

No comments: