Monday, January 22, 2007

Week 3...

Well here I am sitting in class and good ole Dr. Smolanoff is going through every slide reading word for word... The library neglected to put up a sign saying the duplex option wasn't working with really took out a good chunk of our money for printing... Ahhhh Mondays :-P.

What is it about Mondays? Why not have these crazy days on a Friday when you are about to have a couple days off?? I still have 4 days to go before the weekend, haha. Oh well. So I have class today till noon then part of our class goes off to lab while we come back at 1 for a clinical coorlelate. Hitting up the gym after that (really excited about that!) and then running into lab to see what my table did for the day. Then finally, back home.

Today, I am probably going to be studying biochem most of the day and hopefully looking at semester one's stuff from last week that I just didn't get to last night. It was just a rough weekend and by Sunday I just couldn't take it anymore. Just a little lonely but I'll get over it. Nothing much happened this weekend. Just alot of studying. But it was nice being at home for a change. Campus is just not my cup of tea lately but as long as I get my work done I am completely fine with that.

I've just been pretty bummish and I hate being that way. Even though I am feeling pretty into the semester, it is only the studying that is keeping my mind off home. When I take a break, wake up or go to bed that is just all I think about... I really miss you all so much. But again looking for the better and at least I am second semester and now less than 3 months away from being a second year medical student (and less than 3 months until I can come home for my 2-3 week break - God I can't wait). Trying to think of the better is getting harder but I really think that this is my last few months where I am going to really dislike being here. After this I get new classes: pharmocology, immunology pathology, and FINALLY into the hospital. We only go a little but and the hospital is, how to put this nicely, but quite lacking. But at least I can start wearing my white coat around campus, haha. And yes, that is just 3 months away. Just gotta keep hanging on...

Well I am going to get back to my vitamins lecture and get my day going. Gonna try and make this a really successful week!

I love you and miss everyone TONS!

XOXO,
Jess

No comments: