Friday, June 08, 2007

Sigh...

Friday nights. Boy do they mean something different now, haha. It's going on about 8:30pm and I have been exhausted since the day began. Tons more work to go tonight and I'm really not all that excited to get back to the apartment either since I missed my laundry drop-off and will have to sleep without sheets tonight... nice.

Still looking for my second wind - it must be lost over the stacks of books, lectures and coffee cups I have laying all around me, haha. I feel like that train, "I think I can, I think I can, I think I can!". Maybe another coffee would do it! I could soooo easily go home right now but I won't do that. I am going to keep going most likely till 2ish in the morning. If I could do that (and of course REALLY get some fine work done) I would be so proud of myself. Since the laundry has to come in the morning I can't make it to campus until around 9am - boo! But that means I can sleep till then too! Yay! All the more reason to stay up a little later!

Oooooh I just saw my mom sign onto AIM! Yes, I was just starting to feel lonely!!! Aww, okay well I am going to chat with mama (hi mom!) and get back to work! I can't wait till I can start posting stories about myself working in the hospital - I always worry everything I type is so boring lol. Ah well, everyone has to go through the classroom stuff before the clinicals! And my classroom time is just about up! ;) Holler! :D

No comments: