Tuesday, June 05, 2007

I LOVE MY GIRLS!

Okay, another post! I just went to the mailroom and got my card from Anna. She is great and always sends me letters and drawings of holidays I miss while I am gone - very sweet. But this??? OMG - so wonderful!

Back at home my girls, Anna, Bethie, Stebba, Erin, Julie, and Stace got together for a girls night and throughout the night drew me a HUGE banner with pictures, quotes, notes, "Jess loves Tony" with hearts (hehe) and so much more!!!! It is HUGE!!!!! I have been looking at it for like 10 mins and I STILL haven't read everything!!!! I am honestly the luckiest person ever. Seeing that, even though I love you and miss you all like crazy, reminded me how blessed I really am to have each of you. So thank you all SOOOO much!!!!! I love you with all my heart!

I can't wait to hang this up in my room! I don't know if it will fit!!! :D

See you all in a few days!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Discovered your blog tonight. Will be starting at Ross soon and this really helps to hear about someone else's experience. Thanks.

Dr. Jessica, M.D. said...

Oh great! Good luck to you. Feel free to let me know if you have any questions!