Sunday, June 10, 2007

First mid-term of my second year tomorrow...

It is here already!!! Mini #1! All I have to say is - it's about time. So many people are behind and worried but I really am not. Sure I have more to do, but you can honestly study for this exam till the cows come home and still forget stuff. But I have been working so hard the past five weeks and I hope and think that it will pay off tomorrow!

Aaaaand of course what is after the mini??? BOOZE CRUISE!!! I hope it is fun! Tuesday is my busy day... I want to have all my studying done (there were a few lectures I skipped last week because they weren't on the mini) then I still have to pack - because - OH YES - I am leaving Wednesday to go back to Michigan. I can't wait! I might cry on the plan - well maybe just pass out from pure exhaustion!!!

Doing well on mini 1 puts you in great position not just for this semester but for 4th semester too. So let's hope I can pull that off! Well back to the books for now - but maybe I will pack a little later for fun, hahaha.

26 hours to go till the exam! :D

No comments: