Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Still getting things together!

Howdy!

Welp, it is official. I am leaving for medical school August 25th. Today I just made all my last doctor appointments, bought my plane tickets, almost finalized all my loans - busy! My mom is coming with me for 4 days though! I am sooo happy about that since I know absolutely nobody except a few people on my doctor forum that I always go on.

Don't worry, I will be back in a flash. I was kind of worried because I tried looking up flights and since my final exams end December 15th, I waited so long to book a flight, it looked like I had to wait till the 20th to leave!!! I was sooo bummed. But luckly after talking to another airline I found out I can leave the morning after my final exams! So I will be back home December 16th to hang out, party, and celebrate Christmas/New Years!

Still trying to figure out what to do for my last few weeks at home. I still have so much to buy, pack, etc. Anyone up for a Tiger game? I am down for just about anything now, hahaha.

I can't imagine how I will be when I only have a few days left, but I am honestly excited about this! I am finally going to be able to do what I love, medicine! Who wants to be my first patient *wink wink*, haha?

I guess that's it for now, I still am not quite sure how to work this thing yet quite well but I'll get it eventually. I'm sure my posts will get alot more interesting when I leave!!! So, in the words of Ms. Anna - Welp, see ya later! :-P

:)

No comments: