Tuesday, February 06, 2007

YAWWWWNNNNN again...

Wow, well today went from being a HORRIBLE day to a pretty productive one! I honestly pretty much broke down to Jackie today - our lectures were awful, I didn't understand much of anything, the stress was just building and I didn't know what to do. After a while I just turned it into being productive. It's about 11:30pm right now and I am still on campus but heading home in a few minutes. I really think I got alot done especially considering I have to be up at 5:30am to take that ventilator to the hospial in the morning. LONG LONG story short after tons of emails and visits to offices, I finally have a ride to the hospital with the ventilator - with... the Dean. Just me and her, alone, in her car all the way to Roseau... I just hope I don't make a 'butt' of myself.

Her as well as Dr. Grell (who is going in place of Dr. Burnett - this was all so confusing) is giving me a ride back after they both meet with the Prime Minister... That made me laugh when I heard it. "Oh right THAT meeting!" Haha. Anyway I have to meet Dean Coleman outside of the gate at 6:45am sharp. So I better get my butt home soon so I can get a little rest. I'll be back on campus around hopefully 11am or so. After that I think I might nap or workout.

Anyway, I'm going to try to make it a productive day again tomorrow - at this rate if I can keep this going all week I will be so ready for the exam Monday. I can only hope so!

Well goodnight all and wish me luck tomorrow. Even though it is just a little 'hand-over' thing I just am a little 'butterflyish' for going with the Dean of the medical school. Hopefully we take some good pics lol.

XOXO, Jessica

No comments: