Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Feelin' goooooood!

Yay, one exam is done!!! I am not even going to guess how I did but I am hoping it went well. Boy was I tired after that though. Luckily, I had enough energy to get me through the gym and back home. I relaxed at home a little while and - oh my- actually went out!!! We went to a couple places, well I did. We went to Tomatoes for a few drinkies and saw alot of people there. It is kinda like the "fancy" restaurant of the island haha. Very small but we all managed to squeeze in. After that we went to a place called Coconuts. Very pretty place. It was dark by then but we were all just dancing the night away (thanks for being my dance partner Sana ;) ).

But after all that, it all just caught up with me and I got SO tired. So I told Sana I was going to head home and split a cab with 4 first semester girls. We were all singing Celine Dion WAY loud in the taxi - it was so funny (you know the song "The One Who Loves You More"? Yea, that one - hahaha). Anyway, I got home and was so happy lol. I got something to eat and went to bed.

So I got up today but thought to myself - "Wow I could have slept all night instead of going out" Kinda felt I missed out on sleep. So, I let myself go back to bed. Pretty much slept till 4! On and off that is. So I feel great now and ready to stay up tonight to make up for the day.

So overall, a great 24 hours - and EVEN BETTER because I am THAT much closer to coming home!!!

Yay! Well I better go but I will talk to ya'll soon! I have my general meeting for my club tomorrow - I hope that people show up!!! Can't let 10 pizzas I ordered go to waste!!!

Love,
Jess

No comments: