Friday, February 09, 2007

Weekend before Mini 1...

Good morning all! Well just a couple days out from my first exam. Not feeling completely bad about it but I definitely have alot of work to do this weekend. This exam is worth so much and doing well on it would really make me set - let alone get me feeling relieved and more excited about coming home. Finishing up my physio clinical coorlelates this morning and then heading to the gym in a bit. After that, I just have to study study study all weekend - so hopefully it goes really well.

Just a week from Tuesday I get out of here - I CAN'T WAIT! This place is getting to me a little bit. I just need a break and hopefully a Wednesday to Sunday break will help me get through the last few weeks of classes as well as all the exams to follow them in April (classes end at the end of March and April is ALL exams...). But this semester is really flying by.

So, time to get crackin' to the books - I hope this exam goes well...

Love you all,
Jess

No comments: