Friday, February 02, 2007

Where's Jess? Here I am! :)

Haha, well looks like almost another whole week passed before I wrote again... Notice a difference from last semester? :) Wow, what another week. I'm loving how busy I am but this exam is nearly a week away and I have alot of work to do...

I don't know what to tell that is interesting here really. Slammed with work from studying, my clubs, running my new club, working out and resting lol. Hmm, what news can I tell you... Well, how about this - I'M COMING HOME ON THE 20TH!!!!!

Oooooh yes! I just bought my ticket today! I am so excited! I am taking off from here on a Tuesday, getting home Wednesday, and staying till Sunday afternoon!!! It is the perfect week to come back too! It's only a 3 day week, it is right after my first mini and my main professor for the week just reads off the slides - which I can do pretty much on my own. I was going to get back Thursday but all the seats were gone! But - yay - an extra day at home!

As for today, I had my classes, did some studying and went to the gym. Oooh and I also went to the meeting to collect my money from the university for my club! They gave me $1500EC :)... That's about $600 US I think but I am happy with that. Anyway, I am heading to my OLAS meeting in a few. We are going to learn an 8-minute HPI (history of present illness) which is basically a patient interview but in spanish. So that will be nice. Then I think Sana and I might run to the store then back to campus so we can go to a TA session...

After that, back to the apartment to get some food and start up the books. Going to spend the night finishing up reviewing a few subjects but tomorrow starts my 4" binder again - going over the whole thing again this weekend and hopefully going to be able to read some texts too if I can find the time. I love the weekends. Home the whole time, snacking the whole time, studying and no gym ;).

Alright well I better get back to it. Love you all and I will definitely see you really soon :D!!!

Love, Jess

No comments: