Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Oh yea!!! Happy Valentines day - have I told you I love you lately? *wink*

I forgot to say Happy Valentine's Day!!! Hope your day is filled with loooove!

Wow, today was wow.... just amazing! I had my meeting and was sooooo nervous that no one would turn up, that I'd have pizza no one would eat and no one to sign up to be a part of the foundation (RFDH for short). But to my BIG surprise - 54 people signed up!!!! It feels officially like a club! I was so happy with everyone on the e-board and everyone who helped I was nearly overwhelmed. We raised $480EC so about $200US in about 30 minutes from membership dues. That was just so unbelievable! The 'speech' part of it went well even though I shake like no other when I talk in front of people. Although, most everyone said I did so well and seemed so relaxed and comfortable talking! Pshhh yeah right!

So that was just great - I must have thanked people a million times! After that I had more classes and went to the gym. Woohoo! I beat my 5-mile time again! Today I did it in 46:33! Yikes! But I am starting to feel it now. Was barely below 6.5mph the whole time. Ouch. Well, I am just mediaciting some stuff now and studying a bit. Going to get to neuro later on tonight because I have my exam Friday afternoon. Plenty of time. Still no result from the exam. People are freaking out. I saw someone crying today from my class and I felt awful. Not just because I was worried myself but I know how devestating it is to get a bad grade. But even now we are all trying to just get out of second semester so we can go onto third and our 2nd year! It can really be so overwhelming. Our grievance rep said that out of 134 questions on our exam only 3 were given back to us (like because they were bad questions/argued) so I hope that works out in my advantage but we'll see.

I'm starting to look up a few questions which I need to stop doing. I'm trying to figure out the answers I put for a few cholesterol answers and I am all mixed up and can't remember - that alone makes me nervous to get those wrong... Hmm... Okay, I'm gonna stop doing that lol.

But I am gonna get back to work! I'll talk to you soon! Stay warm Michiganders ;)

Love, Jess

No comments: