Sunday, February 11, 2007

Mini tomorrow morning - here we go again!

Here I am the night before the first mini of semester two. Just about as ready as I could possibly be! It's about 10:30pm right now and I'll probably head to bed in a couple hours. I am so happy this semester our exams are at 8am instead of 1pm. I just want it over with! After the exam I am really gonna start looking forward to coming home! This week will be a good one: short, having my general meeting for my club, yada yada...

I can't really talk long but I will definitely write again tomorrow - gonna relax and probably go out - which I NEVER do here! Things are light this week though - so why not. I have a neuroanatomy lab exam Friday but I am pretty much set studying for that. So once the exam is over, I'm gonna get all my frustrations out at the gym and then pick up a little somethin' somethin' and RELAX at home :)

I will talk to you all tomorrow - say some prayers for me please and wish me luck!

Tons o' love,
Jessica

No comments: