Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Morning! Wow, today is going to be so busy! Just about to head out to pick up the 20 pizzas for my meeting!!! I hope alot of people come. I heard there were so I 'upped' my pizza amount... I have class till 4pm today and then neuro lab review 4-8pm. Sigh, then gotta go to the gym, do yesterday stuff, study for my exam for Friday - YIKES. But time is flying and I know this weekend will too - then I am on my way back home!

I hear it is snowing like crazy! I hope I don't get snowed in on the way back to school... Well, I kinda hope I do but you know what I mean. I just want to finish first year! Still waiting on my scores from my test - alot of people are nervous about it but I still feel alright - so I hope I am right.

Hmm, well I guess I should take off just wanted to say hi... So, hi!!!

Talk to you soon
Jess

No comments: