Thursday, February 15, 2007

5 days till I leave for Michigan!!!

Yet another Thursday. I think Thursdays are my favorite days. So close to the weekend, I get to see my medical shows which I am still so addicted to after all this time. You would think after spending half the day learning this stuff I wouldn't want to think about it the rest of the day. But it is really fun to hear things on ER and I actually know what they are talking about, haha.

Today is a pretty darn good day. I am just in class cramming in more knowledge. Have neuro to study today - I have my exam tomorrow afternoon but I am not too worried about it yet. After class I will probably head home to study, we'll see. But after tomorrow we have a LONG weekend done till Tuesday - the day I leave! I wish I could leave early like everyone else but the darn dissection I have to do is keeping me from it. Oh well, I should be grateful I am coming home at all. I found out once I get to New York at 1am I have to take a cab to the OTHER airport to get home - sigh... ah well, at least time will fly! I'm so excited. But yeah this weekend I will be studying this weeks stuff and trying to read ahead for next week since I will miss pretty much all lectures.

Oooooh I nearly forgot - Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit is now a NEW affiliation of Ross University! I am SOOOOO happy about it I almost cried! For those that don't know, when I have to do my rotations you have "core" and "elective" rotations. Cores are usually done in 3rd year and electives are usually in 4th. Core electives must be done in Ross' affiliated hospitals (which they have a list of) - if not, you have to set them up yourself which is honestly alot of work and never a guarauntee unless you have 'hook-ups'. Well, what this means is that now - I shouldn't have ANY problem not only staying in Michigan my last 2 years of school but CLOSE TO HOME! In Detroit! I was so excited when I saw this!

Hmm, well I better get going - just wanted to fill you guys in on stuff. 5 days till I leave for home and can't even wait!

See you all soon!!!

Love,
Jessica

No comments: