Monday, February 05, 2007

YAWWWNNNN.............

Good evening all. Things are good, I just am sitting here reading up some physiology. My professor is the cutest, sweetest thing but I cannot learn by the way she teaches. I am just lost because of how she skips around. We'll see a hormone on page 5 then see another function it has on page 17, yada yada. It is just SO scattered. But I decided to read the book and then after I get that I will go back and review her lectures. Boy, did that work. I just finished reading and just listened to about 5 mins of her last lecture and I understood it cold. But I am going to read it one more time first before I go over it all.

I am SO excited to come home this is going to be so great! Sana is going home too! So that will be good for her - we will both have a great time in the USA ;). Not much going on really. I went to the gym today, went to class, had dissection today of the posterior body wall and then I came back home to take a little nap and then started my reading. Ah the life of a medical student. I am slowly starting to feel more confident about our exam next week... I think it should go fine. But still TONS of work I want to do. Still not even sure what else I feel up to tonight. I didn't think I'd finish reading physio this fast so I am kinda confused haha.

Hmm, not sure what else to write about right now but I think I am going to get back to more studying - YAY something NEW and DIFFERENT :-P! I'll talk to you all soon :)!

Love, ME :D

No comments: