Friday, July 20, 2007

Time for some fun...

Well Tony made me promise something - that I would have some fun tonight for myself. I agreed without hearing what I was promising to, because heck - I'd do anything for him! That was a bit of trickery! But I promised so I guess it's about time for some fun.

He's so sweet. The day started off bummish because all I want to do is be home with all of you. But everyone here has been so nice and wishing me "happy birthday" all day long, leaving messages on facebook, etc... It's helping. I figure if I don't let myself have some time to myself - especially on my birthday I will regret it. I don't want to have all "what I missed because of the island" thoughts, so tonight will be a nice time (hopefully not too crazy) of memories I will have and miss from here.

Well, sorry for the shortness but it is time to go for the semesteral powderpuff game, then Matt wants to take me out to eat (n' what not) so sweet and hopefully meeting up with Sana after... Something tells me that somethin' is up... but I'm just happy to spend time with my favorite people here - hopefully I'll see some people at Fusion tonight and be able to live in the moment and forget about everything ahead of me (studying, studying annnnd studying)... Happy Birthday to meeeeee!

No comments: