Sunday, July 08, 2007

Nothing without you... :)

Wow, never had to review so much in so short of time. I never got behind but it just seems like info isn't sticking with me. Well I am trying at least and in about 24 hours from now it will be over. Good, because I am getting burnt out if not already. I'll give it what I got and hope for the best!

I was staying up real late last night (till 6am) because I just wasn't tired, so at least I got alot of work done. But there was something that kept me going and it was all of you back home. I have been working from my desk the past week which is FILLED with pictures, cards, letters and drawings (thanks Anna *wink*) and it made me smile non-stop. I was so happy to think about "all I need to do is get though the next few months and I am back with all my loves".

I just hope you all know that even though I am out here doing all this work - I couldn't have done it without you all. Sounds corny but it is true. What do I do when I am at the end of my rope and start crying because I am yet again feeling overwhelmed? Read mom's cards or look at Anna's pictures! What do I do when I feel like I will never get off this island and feel in a slump? Read Tony's letters or look at pics of everyone in the t-town crew! I mean it when I say that I wouldn't be here without you guys behind me and I love you so much for that. So thank you for helping me live my dream!

Back to studying I guess if I wanna be outta of here in 39 days! Yay!

No comments: