Thursday, July 12, 2007

Pushing forward... alllllmost there!

This semester has been full of emotion, I have to admit. I have never been so excited, happy, stressed and drained in my whole life. I can slowly start to see the end coming of semester 3 though. While there are exams, papers and clinical exams ahead - it will come and go very fast. Tomorrow I will get my mini #2 exams back and I am as usual, worried. No matter what though I always have the drive to keep going but I am hoping for the best tomorrow. Good grades would really be a spirit-lifter for sure.

I have my clinic on Monday where I will be going to either a clinic or hospital to practice my patient histories on real patients. After which we present to the resident so he/she can critique us. I'm excited about it but haven't had much time lately to practice. Although, it is pretty second nature just have to work on timing I guess - I can chat a while lol.

Next week though is the last full week of classes and that will be nice. We are again getting slammed with work but it's almost done. Now that I think about it next Friday will be really nice because it will be the 20th - not just my birthday but 5 months till I get out of here, the end of the last full week of class and hopefully a nice night out (to ring in my 23rd year lol).

Things are slowly getting to be better but nothing will compare to stepping off that plane in Michigan. Well, onto more stuff - have a couple more hours of lecture to watch, then I am going to work on my case write-up and finally onto what has become my favorite pasttime - a good workout!

...gotta look good for when I go up north next month ;) !

No comments: