Saturday, July 14, 2007

Last full week ahead!

Finally it is time for our last full week of classes! First up? My ICM physical exam assessment. Woops, I accidentally thought I had this next week but nope - Monday! It's okay I have been working on it for a few days and I will be ready. There are 9 objectives that they can ask us about, ranging from - cardiovascular examination, pulses, respiratory exam, general assessment, etc.

But yeah, after this week classes wind down we will still "officially" have class for another week and a half but with our oral exams and what not they are very short days indeed.

Otherwise, as far as myself goes - I am doing a little better. I am seeing the end coming and I am so ready. My mini 2 scores came back. Again, I didn't fail anything which is great so I am not in the doghouse for any classes as of now but I still wish I did better. Still alot of exams to go so it should be just fine. 32 days and counting. This semester has just taken such a toll on me but I just know it will be worth it. At least I have my birthday to look forward to on the 20th! I will let myself have Friday afternoon/night off from studying (but I still have 6 hours of class that day)... Ah well but after that - I'ma going OUT! Come on, it's my birthday! I'm not that mean to myself... am I? Hahaha.

This weekend I am trying out typing out my notes to more concise and organized pages because some of the teachers I have now - their powerpoints are so lacking in that. So with that, I better get back to it - alot more to go... Luckily, after my exam Monday morning I have all day to work on it still (just one hour of class - woohoo!)

Okay, wish me luck world - it's only 7 minutes but 7 minutes I can't mess up! :)

No comments: