Friday, June 27, 2008

YAY for VACA! ...(-tion)

YAYYYY! Vacation timmmeeee! I am so excited to leave for the beach - omg, 8 whole days! I have so much to do: laundry, last minute shopping, packing, road trip food - yikes!!! Too bad I feel lazy! After this trip it will be just about time to check on my Step score (gulp.) and hopefully buckle back down and get to preparing for my first rotation. As the day of my score reporting draws near, I am getting more and more nervous, so much so that I have supressed it in my mind and have tried not to think about it. I just want to enjoy my break (which I am!), not ruin it with negative thoughts and pray. Sometimes I feel like if I don't worry enough, it somehow equates to not caring and I will ultimately do poorly because I haven't spend my days consumed in anxiety... Aren't I somethin', haha!? My mind plays such mean tricks on me, to the point of making no sense at all.

Anyhoo, this post is a short one and not too interesting but hey - I got things to do! :) I'll be back after the 4th of July! So have a wonderful holiday!

No comments: