Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Less than a week until FREEDOM!

The Step is in less then a week now officially. Wow! I was sitting in the sauna with Anna today just talking about it a little - I can't believe I'm here right now. I'm busting through USMLE World questions and started fresh from the beginning to go through them again. In about a day, I got through a whoppin' 574 questions but I'm sure tomorrow will pose a bit of a challenge as I move onto some questions I haven't gotten to yet. With only finishing about 50% of the questions, I'm just going over the answers alone. Hopefully by Wednesday I can take the exam that the UW has which I bought. If that test turns out alright, that will be the last one before the BIG one! The UW test, however, is much harder than the real deal I am told but I just have to keep that in perspective and continue on! Other than that, I want to go over a couple hours of Goljan, some of the topics which were most helpful.

My mom is taking Monday off work to be with me that day - THANK YOU MOM! It means so much when she is there on the days that matter most. It gives me a great sense of peace. I am definitely looking forward to Monday being over and to get a month to relax and soak in the day's nothingness - just to do what I feel like!

As for the moment, Tony is in bed with Maggie (omg, I never mentioned it!) our new pure Springer Spaniel who is now nearing 8 weeks old! We got her when she was 5 and 1/2 weeks and she is growing and learning so fast! She is very smart and surprisingly as crazy as it can get, really lowers my BP, haha! Anyhoo, she is in bed too and I just got done with UW and watching the Wings lose in triple overtime... Ugh. Game #6 here we come. Well, time to relax for a few, finish my night and head to bed. Another long and hopefully productive day ahead!!!

No comments: