Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Wishing, hoping and praying...

Here I am a mere 4 days away from the Step 1 and I am thinking that I am ready to take it or bust. I am now nearing 1100 questions completed these past few days and am hoping to get in a few helpful videos that I think would be nice to review once more and a quick skim of FA. That's about it folks. I've squeezed in as much as I could and gave it as much energy I could muster. Considering where I was from my first COMP exam to where I am now 6 months later - I think I have done alot of work towards this moment, I just hope that it pays off and that God blesses me with the faith, confidence and endurance that Monday will be taking out of me. My exam is from 10am-6pm and hopefully I will be finished sooner but I am in no rush.

Tomorrow is most likely my last exam which will be the one I bought from UW. I'm sure this will play a bit of a mind game as this test I hear is much harder than what I should expect but I am hoping to keep that in mind and take it all in stride to help build my confidence. I'd rather do a hard exam to prepare than an easy one where the concepts are too basic to bother with doing.

Sigh, being now about 1am I am going to try to finish anymore questions I can tonight and get some rest. Tomorrow will be another long day and hopefully I can be comfortable enough to begin the winding down process!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck! reading this blog has been very helpful over the months. I hope you do really well!

DocDH said...

Good luck! Just one more step

bellocielo said...

all the besT!!!! =) U have done such a great job improving!!! almost there!!