Thursday, October 04, 2007

4th is well underway!

Why hello hello! Look at who's internet was back to acting up *raising hand*! Yes, on campus there it's hard to get on my blogsite and at my apartment - well, internet hasn't worked in my room in a while - ah Dominica! I am plugged into the internet in my kitchen which we just got plugs for so yay!

Anyway, trying to figure out where I left off! Semester 4 is amazing - I absolutely love it. I am just finishing up week 5 right now (well our mini is on Monday and the week beforehand we have lectures on material that will be on mini two, so I will have to catch up!). Again, our first mini is this coming Monday and I couldn't be more excited! It is my LAST first mini!!!! We have learned so much so far this semester it is unreal.

I have had a habit since I haven't been able to blog to look way back when to my first days on the island last year. How time flies! I can't believe it is almost time to leave. It is like the science summer camp that has finally come to an end! I am sitting at about 2.5 month now until I will be leaving Dominica and moving onto my 5th semester. Ross does 5th semester here on the island or in Miami, FL. BUT - recently they have approved a site in Michigan for 5th semester!!!! Well... slow down, no. It isn't approved until May 2008 when I will be already done with 5th... boo. BUT WAIT! Then they thought they might try to set up a cohort of 10 people in my class to go for a "trial run" this upcoming February (which I was pushing and pushing for) - and they APPROVED IT! Guess who was on the list of 10 to go - yours truly, that's right!!!!

I'M COMING HOME!!! NEVER TO LEAVE MICHIGAN AGAIN!

I can't wait to come back home and spend MORE than 2 weeks in the new house. I haven't ever lived in there that long before! As I told Tony (from my last post my newww finace!), "We will finally be together long enough to be able to get on each other's nerves!" I can't wait to be back with him, friends and family! What fate though! Out of ALL the places in the US, they picked Michigan and out of ALL the students they picked me! I thank God so much for this blessing. We prayed and prayed for it and He has come through more than I ever hoped for!

So that is the big news lately - the lastest buzz. I know the blogs lagged but you really didn't miss much - studying, studying, working on my organizations and OH YEA - studying, haha. There are so many things I want to talk about that I feel like I have bottled up waiting to say but it will have to wait! I have a mini in 4 days after all!!!

Back to studying for now but I'll be back :D!
With love, Jess

No comments: