Thursday, March 01, 2007

Back from break...

Wow, how wonderful was last week! I had such a great time in Michigan!!! So sorry for all those I missed - especially my Grandma!!! :( I will make it up to you because I really do miss you so very much!!!) I'll be back in about 6.5 weeks so no worries!

First of all, I know he probably doesn't read this, but Tony - wow! I had such a great time! It was great to be back around him. I was able to go to a couple family things of his which was very nice to be at! I can't wait till next month! I know it will fly - nearly mini #2 time! After that, the avalanche begins! 3 labs exams, a mini, and 5 shelf exams - in a month. Ouch.

The way back home on the other hand was - lol - a trip for sure. To sum it up: 2 delays, 3 cancelled flights, and 2 broken planes!!! On one of them the STEERING HYDRAULICS broke! Ummm, okay American Airlines - kind of an important thing to have... Haha, but I am safe and back in the grind so I am not complaining. Well, I am and am also going to write a letter as soon as I can spare the time to try to get a free ticket but ya know ;).

I want to go on and on about being home but I have to face reality that I am back and have ALOT of work to do before exams start next week! So I better go! I'll talk to you all soon!

Jess

No comments: