Saturday, March 10, 2007

Oh - hello there!

Wow, hi! Sorry about the delay! Haha, been crazy with classes, all my organizations, and upcoming exams... Had my gross anatomy lab exam today. I think it went pretty well so that is nice to have off my mind! Next up - mini #2! That's bright and early Monday morning. After that - HOME STRETCH! I am actually going to be in the home stretch for second semester! Where does the time go??? That is just great though. I think it should go alright but still got a long Saturday ahead of me.

Nothing much new. Little things as always. The editor of the newpaper here wants to write an article about the foundation so that is pretty cool! Our fundraiser is on Wednesday so I hope that goes well too...

Bah, it is nearly 1:30am and I am pretty beat - just so hopped up on coffee! The internet went out at our apartment so Riddhi, Sana and I decided to come to campus around like 9pm. Well I think we are going to catch the transport back home and my mind is so "blah" I can't remember if I have any new news! Ah well.

Okay, well sleep tight T-town and I will try to write tomorrow!

Love you all! Jess

No comments: