Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Classes ending soon? WHAAAAA :D!

Hi all,

Yes, it has been a while again - sorry! Hmm, where to start... Well I got my mini back and it went pretty well. I nearly was at 3 As but ah well! So, it went well so one less worry. Classes are pretty much over next week, even though we have 'special topic' lectures after it but I'm not counting it haha. Things are starting up for next semester too! Looks like I may possibly be president of three, count 'em THREE clubs: my foundation (again), OLAS and the Honor Council! Am I crazy?! This better pay off later, haha. But I am willing to give it a "go".

Honor council has more work to do - OF COURSE right when things are getting to be "crunch time" but at least it is a chance to get away from studying for a bit. Wow, I am really tired but feel bad I haven't written in so long. Hmm... well the Shelfs are coming up too. These tests are what you need to take to move on from first year of medical school. At least for us. I have I think 5 of them, on top of my mini #3, on top of my three lab practicals haha. So while I only have 27 days left I have about 10 exams to take still - but at least time should fly!

I wanted to write more but I am really tired and want to relax for a few before bed but I WILL write again tomorrow ... ish, haha! No, I really will try :) I forgot how nice it is to vent on here!

I really miss you all and looking forward to coming home soon and knowing I am half done. You know what is REALLY cool? Scrolling down to some of my first posts and reading them. I feel like even though time down here will just never end - I have really come a long way.

Miss you all so much and love you!

Jessica

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said.