Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Back to the homestretch!

Well, mini #2 is over. I am hoping it went well - but you know me I hate to speculate. What a day it was though. We had the exam 8-11am. Then I had dissection (of the face, yikes) from 1-5pm then I had a little bit of time to hang out (which was soooo not enjoyable - long story) then I had to collect money at the door for the OLAS party from 12-1:30am. Ugh. THEN, today what's better than an 8 hour lecture day from 8-5pm. WHEW!

Well at least things are calming back down - if only for a moment! Today was alright though, so I am just looking over a couple things and relaxing a bit. The only thing that I have really yet to do is get back into my workout routine. I've been out of it for 3 weeks. I went back again Monday but only ran for a 1/2 hour. But yeah, I feel a little bit soft lol - so I need to get back into it and get away from the Snickers bars!!! Ugh, but they are sooooo gooooood!!!!

Anyway, tomorrow is our fundraiser for the Dominican Health Foundation! It has already started! My roomate Matt donated $50EC! Thanks Matt you rock!!! I also talk to 4th semester girl, who serves on the honor council with me, and she saw my mass email out (pretty professional one) about the foundation and guess what?! Her parents work for a hospital and her father forwarded it to the "higher ups" in the hospital and they said that they would like to possibly get involved with the foundation!!!! I was so happy that someone went out of their way to help out the foundation! Nothing is for sure yet, but she said she will surely keep me posted. How wonderful would that be! They saw everything we were raising money for so maybe they will help! A whole hospital!!! I think that this club could be huge by the time I leave here - and how great would that be!

Well, I am going to kick back and look over my Diffuse Modulatory System lecture! Classes over at the end of the month (thank goodness) - can't wait to get home to you all!

Love love love,
Jess

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

JESSICA!!!!!!!
WOW! IT's so awesome to hear about that! I am so proud of you and what you've done! I am excited just hearing about how much the organization has progressed! LOL... If you ever need help with it... I'm here!!


-tiffany-