Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Happy 200th Post!

Whew! I've done alot of writin' huh? It has been so great to get out all my experiences and just vent, I have to admit!

Well, studying is... going. I am really getting a tad anxious about how much I can actually get done before the first week of June. The ECFMG will be getting my paperwork on Monday (late, long story grrrr) and hopefully by the end of the week I can pick my date. I really am trying to squeeze in as much as I can before then but I am just a bit worried. Here is the biggest test of my life really and I have to take it ASAP for the Saginaw program or risk doing my clinicals away from home. Sigh. It's an obvious choice for me which some might not understand - but I choose home anytime.

I keep forgetting all the work I did for the COMP this time - I worked my butt off hard. Now that it is over I'm like, "Ok, now to study for the Step!". That mentality is killing me. I haven't JUST started studying, I have been studying all along. In that sense I have been doing alot of work for the Step as well. I started Goljan path (again) Monday and am already past half way done so that is good but even though I still want to read mroe Kaplan notes and my First Aid (again), I have to start doing more and more questions and practice tests. I keep increasing my score but I really need to get higher to be more comfortable with the idea of taking this thing so much sooner than expected. I will be taking another exam next week, I hope. Then one more before the test. I am hoping that I can hit a decent score in the 200s, but we will have to see.

Prayers and advice are always appreciated! But I better get back to work! XOXO

No comments: